Monday, April 4, 2011

Oh, by the way

Sigh. Another week. Am I right? My weekends certainly go by too fast, as I am sure yours do, too! So here are just a few things I am loving right now that seem to make every day and week better.

























Sunsets seen from my back yard.

























My current favorite pedicure shade: Hazard by Sinful Colors.























I finally found a place in Birmingham that sells Bubble Tea! If you're in the area, be sure to visit Koko Bubble Tea at the Riverchase Galleria. photo: taken from Koko Bubble Tea's facebook page.





























These amazing sky high platforms from Charlotte Russe. Socks are optional. Either way, these shoes are adorable. Photo: Laura Menconi











































I can't believe I have lived in Birmingham for more than four years and I only recently visited Moss Rock Preserve this past weekend. I'm even happier knowing I live less than 10 minutes away from a hike with views like this.

No comments: