Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Product pick: St. Ives Body Lotion



For as long as I can remember, I've had a bit of a "thing" for lotion. One might call it an obsession. I just really like soft smooth skin, I don't think there's anything wrong with that! :) The only problem is that the good stuff is a little bit pricey and I can go through a bottle of lotion pretty quickly, so this could be an expensive habit.

But luckily there is St. Ives! I love pretty much all of their products and certainly their lotions. They are moisturizing, affordable and they smell incredible. Right now, my favorite product they have is the Naturally Indulgent Advanced Body Moisturizer with coconut milk and orchid extract. It sounds crazy, but somehow it feels softer and smoother than the rest. I love it. And you can get a 21 fl. oz. bottle for around $4 at Walmart. Worth every penny if you ask me!

No comments: