Monday, August 13, 2012

Splurge on: Home accessories





Last Saturday in a partial desperate attempt to procrastinate on another project and a partial guilty feeling of 'your place could really use a little bit of help to fill in the empty spaces, Christen' — I all of a sudden found myself looking online at home decor.

My spare room has been empty for way too long (hence the bed from IKEA). I've never been 100% happy with the comforter I chose for my own room...and lately I've thought the rug in my living room could use replacing. I've just always wanted a ladder bookshelf, even though I really don't know what I'd put on it. And the other spare room has a futon, but needs some fun pillows to live it up a bit. So yeah, I've got a lot of work to do and sadly, a lot of money to spend! But you know me, I'm gonna find the most affordable way to do it...stay tuned!

1. IKEA Hemnes bed, $199.99
2. Target Manhattan Ladder Bookcase, $119.99
3. Couristan Five Season South Padre Chocolate/Cream Rug, $179.99
4. Urban Outfitters Floral Medallion Duvet Cover, $89.00
5. World Market Warm Piazza Lumbar Pillow, $29.99





No comments: