Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Cheap thrills: Trucks by the Tracks





I don't know that I need to do too much "selling" on this event. I mean, who doesn't love food from a truck...am I right?

Anyhow, basically all the food trucks in Birmingham will be in one fabulous place (ahem, Railroad Park) selling their delicious food and you can listen to live music from Burning Vinyl, Gip Gipson, The Green Seed and Todd Simpson for FREE. And oh yeah, the weather should be amazing as well. So basically I guess I should go ahead and say thanks for the awesome birthday party. Happy birthday to me indeed!

And yeah, technically, this could be considered a free fun post, but cmon, how could you possibly pass up a cupcake from Dreamcakes or a goat cheese burger from Spoonfed Grill or a popsicle from Steel City Pops? That's right. You can't.

Details:

Event: Trucks by the Tracks
Date: Sunday, September 16th (my birthday!)
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Place: Railroad Park
Admission: FREE
Other: Live music

ps. Thanks to Amy for the heads up on this event! 



No comments: