Thursday, August 1, 2013

Put a ring on it




Now don't go getting any crazy ideas because no, I'm not engaged. BUT someone did put a ring on it (ie, me) recently and I am in love.  In love with the ring, that is (and ok, maybe I'm in love with the company, too).

Let me explain...

I recently received a very generous offer from Modern Design to choose one of their Tungsten rings. First of all, that in itself was a difficult feat because there were so many options. I was overwhelmed trying to pick just one from all the great designs.

But then I spied this little beauty, a stud-inspired facet ring in black, and I was smitten. It looked like it would be the perfect finishing touch to add a bit of edginess to any outfit I created. Man I love being right. And yeah, I also love this ring.

Here's the entire outfit breakdown:

1. Top, ?? - store in NYC ($6.99)
2. Peplum skirt, Lotus Boutique ($9.99)
3. Heels, Nine West outlet ($29.99)
4. Purse, Rugged Wearhouse ($19.99)
5. Triangle necklace, The Clotheshorse ($10.50)
6. Tungsten ring, c/o Modern Design
7. Vintage cocktail ring, gifted
8. Earrings, gifted (thanks Joy!)
9. Sunglasses, Urban Outfitters ($10.00)

Total: Under $100.00








Photos: Laura Menconi






Pin It!

No comments: