Friday, May 13, 2011

What's in my piggy bank for May?









































1. Urban Outfitters BDG Twill Ankle Cigarette Pant in Coral ($49.00). It’s all about neons and neutrals right now. I’d pair these fun pants with the adjacent gray tank top from Target.

2. Mossimo® Women’s Shirttail Pocket Tank in Heather Gray ($14.99). The perfect slouchy, yet cute and casual tank top. Very Jennifer Anniston, don’t ya think?!

3. Old Navy Women’s Ruffled Bandeau Swim Top in New Zealand ($19.50) and Women’s Eyelet-Trim Swim Bottoms in Navy ($14.50). Like most girls, I hate swimsuit shopping, but I do try to buy a new one every summer. It never fails that I always buy either a green or navy one, so I figure why not put the two colors together this year?

4. Urban Outfitters Starlight Sunglasses in Black ($14.00). Nothing says old Hollywood glamour like a pair of dark cat eye sunglasses. Perfect for pool side lounging.

5. GAP Men’s Two Pocket Chambray Shirt ($24.99). No, I haven’t lost my mind picking a long sleeve button down for May. I’m thinking this would be a hip swimsuit coverup. (side note: You could probably find an even cheaper version of this at your local thrift store.)

6. Faded Glory Women’s April Gladiator Sandals ($10.00). Obviously I’m looking forward to keeping it casual this summer and I think these flats will help do the trick...and cheaply!

7. Charlotte Russe Bird, Bow and Blossom Earring Set ($4.00). Another way to stay low key for summer is with minimal accessories. This set of six earrings will be a sweet, simple summer jewelry staple.

8. Wholesaledress.net Single Shoulder Cotton Style Dress in Black ($8.10). Honestly I only just found this website and can’t vouch for the quality of purchases from it, but I do think this is a fab on trend dress that would be perfect for upcoming graduation events. I might just have to do my “research” and purchase a dress (or two?) from this site.

9. Forever 21 Heart Shaped Evening Handbag ($20.80). This isn’t usually my “style,” but I am crushing on this fun bling-tastic gold sequined evening bag from Forever 21 for some reason. I think it’s because it reminds me of Carrie Bradshaw.

10. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Siren ($7.99). The perfect shade of bright orange to add a pop of color to a neutral outfit.

No comments: