Yep, I take a couple weeks off from blogging and I come back with a brand new hair do (did you notice?!). Sorry for the absence, but work has been pretty hectic lately. And now, I'm getting ready to go on a big trip! So there will be yet another long lull in the blog. I'm sure you'll manage though, right? :)
This has to be one of my thriftiest outfits ever. Feeling really good about the low price on it for sure! I've gotten a lot of longevity out of this pink pleated skirt, which I almost didn't purchase because it seemed kind of grandma-ish at the time. I'm really glad I bought it anyhow, otherwise I'd have to go back in time and smack past Christen for being a dummy.
Ok, clearly I have nothing more clever to say.
Instead, here's the cheapskate outfit breakdown:
1. White button down, thrifted ($6.99)
2. Pink skirt, thrifted ($2.00)
3. Gold shoes, consigned ($7.50)
4. Clutch, gifted/passed down (thanks mom!)
5. Sunnies, Forever 21 ($5.80)
6. Earrings, Collinsville Trade Day ($0.50)
7. Ampersand ring, gifted (thanks Natasha!)
8. Leaf ring, gifted (thanks Embo!)
Total: Under $25.00
Photos: Laura Menconi