Monday, April 28, 2014

Music Monday: Current obsessions






Artist: Liza Anne
Album: The Colder Months (listen here on SoundCloud)
Why I love it: It consists of heartbreakingly honest & smart lyrics, plus she has a beautiful, pure voice.
Favorite song(s): 1,000 years & Lying
For fans of: Lily & Madeleine, Savannah Smith











Album: Western Expansion (listen here on SoundCloud)
Why I love it: It's toe-tappin Americana at its finest.
Favorite song(s): Breathe me in, Just for now
For fans of: Pigpen Theatre Co., Mumford & Sons 









Artist: Grey Reverend 
Album: A Hero's Lie (listen here on Spotify)
Why I love it: It makes my heart melt. every. single. time. 
Favorite song(s): This way, My hands 
For fans of: Amos Lee, Ruston Kelly













Artist: Seasick Mama 
Album: Tip Top Shape (listen here on SoundCloud)
Why I love it: It's fun and dancey with an occasional awesome 80s vibe. 
Favorite song(s): Tees & Jeans, Holy Smokes
For fans of: Tennis, Gwen Stefani













Artist: Lord Huron
Album: Lonesome Dreams (listen here on SoundCloud)
Why I love it: It's pretty dreamy and magical. 
Favorite song(s): Ends of the earth, The ghost on the shore
For fans of: Band of Horses, Milo Greene, Fleet Foxes













No comments: