Monday, January 23, 2012
What's in my piggy bank for January?
1. F21 Single Button Boyfriend Blazer, $27.80. It's the perfect pastel piece with a cute peek-a-boo polka dot print.
2. Fred Flare Bubble Watch Necklace, $19.99. Perfect for layering and adding a touch of vintage charm to any outfit.
3. Sinful Colors in Purple Diamond, $1.99. A great shade to wear now and then transition into spring.
4. Necessary Clothing Selita Blouse, $24.99. I stumbled into this shop on my trip to NYC over the holidays and immediately became obsessed. Amazing on-trend clothes at affordable prices. This particular blouse is one of my favs.
5. ModCloth Golden Gift Ring, $9.99. So dainty and girly and just plain cute.
6. Urban Outfitters Ribbed Knee High Socks, $14.00. I'm loving the trend of socks sticking out of the knee high boots. Plus, you could wear these with t-strap platforms and skirt for a 70s vibe.
7. Necessary Clothing High Cobra Leggings, $19.99. I love that these look almost like leather pants, only they're leggings, which means they have to be more comfy and obviously more affordable.
8. Charlotte Russe Distressed Wedge Ankle Boots, $42.50. These are so rock 'n roll and would be the perfect hard core balance to an otherwise seemingly sweet outfit.
9. Fred Flare Under Lock and Key Barrette Set, $14.00. These are the Secret Garden of hair accessories. They're perfect quirky last touch to any ensemble.
10. Magid Zipper Edge Bow Clutch, $27.20. I love this clutch that is so girly, yet a little bit edgy.