Friday, December 9, 2011

Back of the Closet: Tank top tunic




As you all know by now, I try to extend my wardrobe as much as possible by wearing things over and over again, but I always try to rock items in a new way. I decided last winter that I could take this tank top tunic into winter by piling on a comfy sweater over it and adding leggings and knee high boots. I think it works so well because it's kind of a wintery color and pattern and not a bright summer color, even though it is a tank top. So look in your closet and see if you have a tank that you can take into winter too!

Here's the cheapskate outfit breakdown:
1. Tank top tunic, bought on a really old Lucky Deal of the Day ($14.99)
2. Sweater, J. Crew from Rugged Warehouse ($12.99)
3. Leggings, Charlotte Russe ($4.00)
4. Boots, DSW ($60.00)
5. Gray bag, Designer Details in L.A. ($40.00)
6. Sunglasses, Venice Beach ($7.00)
7. Necklace, ATL market ($3.00)
8. Leaf hair accessory (gifted)
9. Bracelet (borrowed)
10. Leaf ring, Charm (gifted)




Photos: Laura Menconi


No comments: