Friday, February 22, 2013

Design project: Ashley's wedding invitations




Oh happy day! One of my very best friends in the whole world is getting married and I was honored to design her wedding invitations. As you can see from the photos of us above, we have been there to cheer each other on through a LOT of adventures (and a lot of hairstyles! oh wait, maybe that's just me). But I am thinking this will be the greatest adventure yet that I get to be there to support Ashley and "cheer her on" during.

I think the best description of Ashley comes from Nick, her fiance, who said she is the "perfect blend of a little bit dorky with a whole lotta class." Oh man, couldn't have said it better myself! So naturally, Ashley and I would create an invitation design that would put these words on paper. Ok, well, we used a lot less of the "dork" and more of the "class." But we did at least let the RSVP postcards have a little bit of playfulness to them.

Below are the final designs that we created and I couldn't have been more pleased. This is definitely one of my favorite designs to date!

(ps....dates & names have been changed to protect the innocent)







And now, here's to Nick and Ashley as they get ready to dance their way through the rest of the journey that God has planned for them!








Pin It!

No comments: