Thursday, March 7, 2013

What to wear: Bridal Tea




























































































I had hoped to get this posted last week before I went to a bridal tea for Ashley on Sunday, but forgive me
as I was at Disney World with the fam last week and it was non stop adventure—no time for blogging!

Regardless, I think this is a timely post no matter what time of year since bridal teas seem to always be going
on year round. Since a tea is a bit of a dressy occasion, I tend to wear my "Sunday best." But really, any
nice dress or pants will do.

In this post, I've thrown in a flowy godessy look from Giuliana to illustrate how you can still be occasion
appropriate even if you aren't into more structured types of clothing. And there's also a fun blazer/silver pant
combo from Naomi Watts in case you are feeling a bit more trendy and adventurous. (However, you might
want to save the cream/white/silver combo for the bride-to-be to wear!) Otherwise, you can never go wrong
with black and white combos or anything bright, colorful, or patterned and in tailored options.

Just remember to keep it all balanced...and classy.






Pin It!

No comments: