1. Merona Women's Carrigan Woven Top in Green Print ($26.99). Bow tie necklines are still popular and I love the print and color combo of this shirt from Target.
2. Charlotte Russe Glittery T-Strap Platform Heel ($35.50). #obsessed with this shoe. That's all I can say about it.3. F21 Printed Body Con Skirt ($8.80). A body con skirt in a fun print has been on my list for a while. I love the print and the price of this one from Forever 21.
4. Charlotte Russe Metallic Plate Bib Necklace ($5.50). I'm trying to be more adventurous with my accessories. I think this bib necklace is bold enough without going overboard.5. Old Navy Women's Lightweight Wide Leg Pants ($25.00). No doubt 70s wide leg pants and jeans are on everyone's list for fall. I think this pair from Old Navy is a perfect staple buy that's both easy on the eyes and the wallet.
6. Linea Pelle Front Zipper Crossbody in Purple ($19.99). It's no secret that I love cross body bags. (I'm pretty sure I pick one every month!) So I was excited to see WWWD's recent accessory report on mini bags. I think this one from Target is a great find and will add color to any outfit.
7. Sinful Colors Sugar, Sugar Nail Polish ($.99). I'm convinced maroon is going to be a huge color for fall and I can think of no better way to incorporate the color daily than putting it on my finger nails!
8. ModCloth Glamorous Graduate Dress ($29.99). I love this little mod dress from ModCloth. It's a nod to the style that's in right now, but I can also modernize it with some boots for fall or dress it up with black tights and heels in the winter.9. Payless Ronnie Banded Wedge in Raisin ($29.99). I think this is the perfect pair of wedges to go with any wide leg pants, including the ones I chose this month.
10. dELiA's Carolyn Beaded Belt ($14.99). This belt would be my last little reflection of summer. It's a perfect print and color combo to add some flavor to any ordinary white tee shirt and jeans.