Monday, December 5, 2011

Bangs or no Bangs? That's the question.




If it were possible, I'd have bangs/fringe year round. But I have to accept that I have naturally wavy hair and attempting fringe in the miserable hot and humid summers in the south is just out of the question. I'm not sure what that would look like and I'm too afraid to try, so I have this cycle of cutting my bangs in the fall/winter and growing them out come spring.

I'm going on my third year now with this cycle, and it made me wonder if maybe I should just stop altogether and continue to grow the bangs all the way out. So I'm leaving the fringe debate in my reader's hands. So what should I do? Cut em or grow em?

Help me decide and take my poll below!

Should I cut my bangs again or continue to grow them out?
































No comments: