Thursday, December 1, 2011

Grooveshark picks for November







Artist: The Belle Brigade
Album: The Belle Brigade
Why I love it: It took me a couple of times to listen to this album before I was smitten. Then it just becomes addictive.
For fans of: Fleetwood Mac





Artist: Trombone Shorty
Album: Backatown
Why I love it: It's jazz meets r&b meets hip hop. I think? Either way, it makes for an excellent collaboration.
For fans of: JJ  Grey & Mofro, Carolina Chocolate Drops














Artist: Vampire Weekend
Album: Vampire Weekend
Why I love it: There's no way you can have a bad day listening to this album.
For fans of: Ra Ra Riot, Phoenix















Artist: Vetiver
Album: Tight Knit
Why I love it: It's groovy, peaceful easy listening. 
For fans of: M. Ward, Bob Dylan
















Artist: Elvis 
Album: 30 #1 Hits
Why I love it: It's Elvis, who wouldn't love it? Ok, so maybe I had a friend give me some inspiration for this one, but I am really glad he did. Not sure how I lived without the King for this long. 
For fans of: The King







ps. I'm aware it's December now...this was supposed to get posted yesterday, but there was technical difficulties.



No comments: