Friday, March 14, 2014

Splurge on: Workout wear




I guess that technically this could almost be a "Splurge on: Lululemon" post seeing as how most everything is from that store. But what can I say? They have some of the best fitness gear and attire. Even I will pay a little extra for that! Especially since I am what one might call an exercise junkie and my workout clothes are on full rotation at all times.

So some of these items I already own and am obsessed with (yes, obsessed) and a couple others are things on my wishlist. There's always more room in my drawers for some running/climbing/yoga clothes!

1. Lululemon Bitty Bracer sports bra, $68.00. (I got this as a Christmas gift this past year and I can't don't want to remember running before it. I love it so much I want must have another one!)
2. Lululemon Push Ur Limits Tank, ($58.00) **if you wear a 2 or 4, it's $39.00 here
3. La Sportiva Miura VS Rock Shoes, $170.00. 
4. Lululemon Wunder Under Crop (reversible in pink and black), $82.00.
5. The North Face Better Than Naked™ Shorts, $50.00.
6. Lululemon The Mat, $68.00. (This is yet another one of my fav Christmas presents. If you love yoga and practice often, I swear this thing is worth every penny. Another more slightly affordable option is their Un Mat which still works well, but is thinner, so you could put it on top of your gym's yoga mats)

ps. I guess now yall know why I have to be so thrifty with my "regular" clothes :)





No comments: