Friday, April 4, 2014

Ideal vs. steal: White pumps



It would seem as though this post is perfectly timed with the "white shoes for Easter Sunday" issue. But trust me, this is an accidental timing sort of thing because I do not play by those rules. I would wear white shoes year round instead.

In fact, I hesitated on posting this now so it wouldn't look like the Easter theme was my motive, but honestly I am just obsessed with white pumps lately and I couldn't wait to post this any longer. I think I've been wanting a pair since September, but just haven't made that leap of a purchase yet. (probably because I just spent $135 on climbing shoes instead...oh priorities.)

Anyhow, if you're like me and you're loving the look of white heels these days, here's an affordable option for you from DSW. I mean, yes, ideally we'd all love to own a pair of Manolo's like these, but for a fraction of the price, you can get another pair that looks pretty darn similar. Which you know sounds really good to me!


No comments: