Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The army shirt saga continues



How many times have you guys seen this army shirt on me/the blog? Too many to count I am sure. I wear this piece every which possible. Man, this was a great purchase. Hopefully the army/military trend will continue and I can keep rotating this little beauty into my outfit circulation.

What about you guys? Do you have any piece that is super versatile and that you love so much that you wear it ALL the time in any way possible? Leave me a comment and let me know!

Oh! And also, I should mention that I love this new beanie I bought from Finn Apparel, which is a clothing company started by a fellow climber here in Birmingham. I'm super excited for Michael and his friends and hope to see Finn really take off in the next year or so. You should definitely check out this beanie and their other great pieces here.

Ok, here's this week's outfit breakdown:

1. Army shirt, Rugged Wearhouse ($9.99)
2. Tank, TJ Maxx ($9.99)
3. Jeans, Zara ($16.99)
4. Boots, C. Wonder ($55.00)
5. BCBG Purse, Zoe's ($30.00)
6. Slouch beanie, finn ($30.00)
7. Aviator sunglasses, c/o Sunglass Warehouse
8. Squirrel necklace, gifted (thanks Em!)
9. Tungsten ring, c/o Modern Design
10. Square ring, Brooklyn Flea ($5.00)
11. Turquiose ring, gifted (thanks mom!)
12. Love ring, gifted (thanks Em!)
13.Thumb ring, Charlotte Russe ($2.99)

Total: Under $175.00







photos: Laura Menconi



No comments: