Friday, November 25, 2011

What's in my piggy bank for November?




1. F21 Polka Dot Shirtdress, $27.80.  Shirtdresses are kind of a big deal right now and I have a pretty big crush on this sweet polka dot number from Forever 21.

2. H&M Metallic Top, $24.95. I wanted to hold on to this top until I posted outfit ideas for the holidays, but it's so hot I just couldn't wait that long.

3. Grace the Vintage Reissue Bag, $42.00. While researching affordable top handle bags, I found this beautiful vintage-inspired bag instead and couldn't pass up the opportunity to feature it.

4. Charlotte Russe Marshmallow Knit Beanie, $9.50. I still have an obsession with cream and it has moved on to hats now apparently.

5. H&M Oxford Shoes, $34.95. I have some black menswear shoes already and I think these cute brown oxfords would play nicely with them in my closet.

6. Charlotte Russe Color-Pop Heart Pendant Necklace, $9.50. I love this throw back to the 80s heart pendant necklace.

7. Old Navy Military Style V-neck Sweater, $20.00. I still can't get enough of anything military-inspired.

8. ModCloth Two Sides of Every Love Story Ring, $13.99. Clearly I am obsessed with heart-shaped accessories.

9. Sinful Colors in Midnight Blue, $1.99. I can't imagine a better shade of polish for the cold days ahead.

10. F21 Wide Legged Woven Pants, $16.99. At this price, I could take a chance on the new wide legged pants trend.


No comments: