Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Product pick: Lacura deodorant




Yes I know. There is nothing fashionable or sexy about deodorant. But hey, it's a part of every day life right? Ummmm, yeah, hoping you guys all said "right" on that one.

Anyhow, I have typically struggled with finding a deodorant in the past that I really like. But I tried this one that I found at ALDI about two years ago and I haven't looked back ever since. I like the smell, the price and how well it works.

I won't lie to you and tell you that even though it's a white solid, it goes on clear. I mean, nothing is that magical. At least I haven't found one of those deodorants yet, even though they all claim to produce such effects. But if you're looking for something cheap that still gets the job done, then this is a product for you.


No comments: