Thursday, June 6, 2013

What's in my piggy bank for June?



I have to admit, these aren't my typical boho style picks. In fact, as I look at all of these polished pieces in this month's round up, I am literally asking myself if I really picked them! Maybe my taste has evolved into something girly and "put together"?

Nahhhh. Yall know my fashion sense is bipolar. Stick around. I'm sure I'll be craving the most random collection next month. It's always fun to mix things up a bit!

1. ASOS Full Midi Skirt with Box Pleats in Emerald Green, $64.49. I can't imagine anything more feminine than a full midi skirt. And this shade of green is just gorgeous.

2. Nasty Gal Bright Future Shades in Yellow, $18.00. I'm not sure I need to gush about these sunnies. I feel like they do all the talking for themselves!

3. Necessary Clothing Posy Blouse in Ivory, $14.99. I envision this top being paired with cutoff denim shorts...and anything else really. It's just so pretty and lady-like and versatile.

4. Sinful Colors Snow Me White at Walgreens, $1.99. I'm thinking white hot nails for the summer.

5. Forever 21 Buckled Open Toe Sandals, $19.80. I love how expensive these sandals look, but obviously they aren't pricey at all.

6. Mossimo Black Paisley Pump in Cheetah, $29.99. How is it possible that I still don't own leopard print heels? I have no idea, but I need to fix this problem soon.

7. Zara Leather Effect Shorts, $59.90. I love how these leather shorts don't look trashy, but somehow manage to look classy instead. It totally changes the way you could style them.

8. Ruche Jenna Woven Bag, $65.99. Such a gorgeous shade that can be used as a neutral and worn all year long.

9. Charlotte Russe Metallic Spike Stretch Bracelet, $6.00. I'm still into hard, edgy accessories obviously. But there's something about this bracelet that also gives a sophisticated vibe...at a very cheap price!

10. Forever 21 Essential Floral Pencil Skirt, $17.80. The perfect bright floral print for summer work days (which sounds like an oxmoron, am I right?).






Pin It!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love all the colorful pieces! and really cute post title. :)

louboutinsandlove.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

so many fabilous things in this post!!! great finds

Iphiet
http://petitecovered.blogspot.com/