Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Under the (fashion) influence: Diane Kruger



I am so psyched to be back blogging again. And I am even more psyched to talk about this killer wood ring I received from Altin Place. Not only did it arrive in super cute packaging (which I am a total sucker for) with the Hawaiian islands printed in silver across the exterior ring box, but it's also a beautiful finishing piece to pretty much any outfit.

I really can't wait to rock it with something a little more boho, but I love how versatile it is that I could wear it with this outfit that was inspired by a photo I saw of Diane Kruger. As soon as I saw this pic I knew I had similar pieces to recreate it and I can't believe I didn't think of such a classic outfit idea on my own.

Here's the cheapskate breakdown:

1. Plaid coat, Marshalls ($59.99)
2. Striped sweater, Hammer's ($2.98)
3. Pleather leggings, ModCloth ($34.99)
4. Pumps, thrifted ($2.99)
5. Crossbody bag, Charlotte Russe ($9.99)
6. Sunglasses, gifted (thanks Peach!)
7. Vintage cocktail ring, gifted
8. Koa Wood Ring c/o Altin Place

Total: Under $125.00










Photos: Laura Menconi





Pin It!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Loooove this outfit!