Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Product pick: Lullabies lotion


It's summertime ladies! This means our skin needs some serious hydration. I will be the first to admit I have always been one to use entirely too much lotion. The problem with this is that lotion can be pretty pricey. But thankfully I've found a pretty good very inexpensive lotion that I can count on. It's called Lullabies (yeah, ok, so it's supposed to be for babies - so what?) and you can find it at your local ALDI store for somewhere right around $1. You can't beat that! Now, I won't lie and tell you that it works as well the better name brands like Lubriderm or Jergens, but for the price, you definitely get your money's worth.

And might I also add that I have never been one to enjoy the "baby powder" scent for anything - lotion, deodorant, nothing. But obviously the price was right enough for me to try this one out and it just so happens that the baby scent is almost non-existent. So there you have it. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

How come you couldn't at least say the baby on the bottles name?