Monday, July 11, 2011

What's in my piggy bank for July?









































1. frock candy Floral Candy Skirt ($34.99). Floral prints are all the rage right now. I especially adore the print on a fun, flirty skirt like this one.

2. frock candy Drive-in 04 Cutout Wedge in tan ($34.99). Obviously I have found a fun new website (thanks Ann!). I'm crushing on the cutout pattern of these wedges and the tan color means it will go with most everything in my closet.

3. Charlotte Russe Boho Feather Trimmed Scarf ($9.50). Feathers are also a hot commodity right now, especially for your hair, but I haven't seen a scarf with feathers...until now. I love both the feathers and the print on this one.

4. Styles for Less Large Straw Hat in black ($5.99). It's not quite as fabulous as Holly Golightly's in Breakfast at Tiffany's, but for the price, it'll do!

5. Goody's Wishful Park Ruffle Front Dress ($14.99). Again, I obviously love floral patterns and this dress is just adorable. It's perfectly sweet and simple for summer.

6. Rampage Stretch Stripe Cutoff Top ($15.00). I love the idea of throwing this cropped top over a dress or a tank as an extra layering piece.

7. Target Women's Novel Dot Rain Boots in Yellow & White ($24.99). It's been one wet summer down here, but I'm not complaining after the near draught we had last year. Instead I think I'll just pull on these sunshiney rain boots to keep my feet dry and cheer up any future gray day!

8. L.A. Colors in Sea Siren at your local Dollar Tree ($1.00). I found an amazing new polish discovery this past weekend at the Dollar Tree. I've now done my research and want to go back and find the polish in this pretty blue shade.

9. Charlotte Russe Mesh-Knot Slinky Stretch Belt ($9.50). I think this would be a sneaky way to incorporate the metallic trend into my wardrobe.

10. Fred Flare Main St. Mini Crossover Bag ($18.00). It's the perfect bag to throw on for running errands out and about the town...and it's not even in stock yet. So go ahead and put yourself on their wait list. Something tells me this one will be a best seller!

No comments: