Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Buy this, not that: Frizz control



As a girl with naturally wavy/thick hair, I have long been a fan of hair serum, particularly John Frieda's Frizz Ease. But at almost $8.00 a (tiny) bottle, it became harder for me to justify buying it. So when I was recently at Wal-mart and saw the Schwarzkopf Zero Frizz hair serum that looked oddly similar, yet came in a larger bottle and was half the price, I figured it was worth taking a risk to see if it worked just as well as the more expensive "real deal."

Well, guess what. (drum roll please...) It does work just as well! And it also smells incredible, too. So now that I've been your guinea pig, you should try it as well. But word to the wise: as with any hair serum, avoid using too much, especially at the roots of your hair.

Happy de-frizzing!

1 comment:

emily said...

Saweet thanks friend. Now that I apparently have curlier hair in NC I will have to give this a try!