Monday, October 31, 2011

Grooveshark picks for October









Artist: Mat Kearney
Album: Nothing Left to Lose
Why I love it: Because it sounds like old school John Mayer. (prob because that's how old this album is!)
For fans of: Early John Mayer, Jason Mraz, Matt Nathanson













Album: Yuma (EP)
Why I love it: Every once in a while you just need some good country. And that's what this is. 
For fans of: Avett Brothers, Langhorne Slim











Why I love it: It's an interesting blend of so many different genres of music: soul, funk, rock. Just trust me. 
For fans of: Donavon Frankenreiter, North Mississippi Allstars, Amos Lee









Artist: Damion Suomi
Album: Self-titled
Why I love it: It's kinda out there, but not too far. And it's sing songy. Again, trust me.
For fans of: Ummm, best explanation I can find











Artist: Various
Why I love it: It's quirky and weird. And fun! 
For fans of: Soundtracks, ha! 


No comments: