Monday, September 9, 2013

What's in my piggy bank for September?



Even though I live in the south and I should know better, I really feel like fall is just around the corner. I'm sure we still have another month or two before there is a chill in the air down here, but that's not stopping me from picking some great items to get ready for autumn weather.

1. Forever 21 Southwestern Shawl Cardigan in Navy and Wine, $29.80.
2. Mossimo Supply Co. Floppy Leather Tie Hat in Tan, $16.99.
3. ModCloth Girl’s Fest Friend Skirt, $57.99.
4. Forever 21 High Voltage Faux Leather Booties, $42.80.
5. Fred Flare Rust Jesse Sunglasses, $12.00.
6. Joe Fresh Boyfriend Jean, $29.00.
7. Necessary Clothing Reverse It Clutch in Gold and Black, $30.99.
8. Lulu's Moon Dust Grey Skinny Belt, $11.00. 
9. Charlotte Russe Textured Metallic Collar Necklace, $6.00.
10. H&M Knee Sock in Natural White, $9.95.



2 comments:

Ester DurĂ£es said...

I love that cardigan, so beautiful!
-
Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

Kristian said...

I like the cardigan especially! So boho/southwestern.