Confession: I'm not entirely sure where this photo came from or who the model is or how to appropriately credit it or the skirt...eek! I'm pretty sure I swiped it from Who What Wear and it is a Joie skirt, but I can't seem to find it online now. My bad!
Anyhow, of course I didn't realize this until after I had set up the photoshoot and got my pics back, so obviously I am still going to use it. What's funny is that all I remember is seeing the skirt and thinking I needed to save the photo because I knew I had something similar.
And until now, I've only ever worn that skirt as a dress. So this was a nice piece of fashion inspiration. Can't let it go to waste!
Ok, cheapskate outfit breakdown:
1. Striped skirt, thrifted ($2.50)
2. Top, Ann Taylor Loft ($19.99)
3. Sandals, Rugged Wearhouse ($9.99)
4. Hobo purse, ATL Market ($30.00)
5. Vintage Ray Bans, gifted/passed down (thanks mom!)
6. Squirrel necklace, gifted (thanks Em!)
7. Earrings, Stella & Dot ($34.00)
8. Love ring, gifted (thanks Em!)
Total: Under $100.00
Photos: Laura Menconi