Friday, December 13, 2013

In a pinch



Well, considering that it is now December, the trees featured in this post definitely do not look like this anymore. So sad, but glad I was able to get some pics before the crazy wind blew all the beautiful yellow leaves away.

This outfit was actually the outcome of a group effort. I was trying to find something to wear one Saturday that would be causal and low key for watching a Bama football game. But of course it also needed to be cute and somehow represent my team colors, without going overboard on the crimson and gray.

After a couple of photos posted on my GroupMe app, the girls and I decided on this final ensemble. And since I thought it was also cute enough for everyday wear, I figured I'd do a blog post featuing it. So this is a super thankful shout out to my girls who came through in a pinch and helped me decide what to wear.

Here's the cheapskate outfit breakdown:

1. Chambray button down, thrifted ($4.99)
2. Pants, Necessary Clothing ($24.99)
3. Knee socks, ?? (??)
4. Scarf, gifted (thanks Mom!)
5. Guess boots, Macy's ($54.53)
6. Cross bodybag, thrifted ($5.99)
7. Sunglasses, gifted/passed down (thanks Mom!)
8. Leaf ring, gifted (thanks Em!)
9. Turquoise ring, gifted (thanks Mom!)
10. Dainty ring, gifted/passed down

Total: Under $100.00







Photos: Leslie Evans


No comments: