Monday, December 23, 2013

Music Monday: Current obsessions







Artist: Wild Child
Album: The Runaround (listen here on their website)
Why I love it: It's upbeat and just a little bit quirky.
Favorite song(s): Crazy Bird, Stitches
For fans of: The Oh Hello's, The Weepies













Album: Ready Room (listen here on Bandcamp)
Why I love it: I feel like it completely lives up to the name of their band. If that makes any sense at all?
Favorite song(s): Love Me Like She Did
For fans of: Great Peacock, M. Ward

















Album: Chapter One EP (listen here on Amazon)
Why I love it: I will always love Ben & Emily's harmony and song writing abilities. Listen to their music and you will feel what they feel. 
Favorite song(s): Even When the Road Gets Hard, Slippin' Away
For fans of: The Civil Wars, Shovels & Rope 










Artist: Dear Georgiana
Album: Dear Georgiana (listen here on Bandcamp)
Why I love it: It's super dreamy.
Favorite song(s): Wait for Me, Over You
For fans of: Nora Jones, Tennis














Artist: Red Tail Ring
Album: The Heart's Swift Foot (listen on Spotify)
Why I love it: It's a singer/songwriter kind of sound with banjo pickin. It's beautiful. 
Favorite song(s): A Clearing in the Wind
For fans of: Alison Krauss & Union Station, Sarah Jarosz







No comments: