Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Product pick: L.A. Colors Nail Polish

Photo taken from lacolors.com
























Yes, I know. I've already featured a nail polish as a product pick. BUT, I just found another great buy in nail polishes, so I just had to share this find with you guys. Besides, you can never really have too many nail polishes, can you? Especially at a $1.00 each...am I right?!

I've always been a huge fan of the Dollar Tree. I mean everything is a dollar. What's not to love about that?! But you have to be careful cause sometimes what you're buying isn't really that great of a deal. That is not the case with the L.A. Colors nail polishes that I recently discovered there. For just $1.00 you get a quality nail polish with a good quantity in it as well. They have a color craze line that offers new bright and vivid colors and then there's also the typical nail lacquer line with more traditional hues. And for just $1.00, I'm thinking you can scoop up a whole bunch of different ones and try them all!

No comments: