Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What's in my piggy bank for September?










































1. H&M Blazer in Beige ($34.95). This blazer is so chic and multi-purpose. Pair it with hot little shorts to make your outfit more lady like. Or style it with a tank and jeans for uptown casual. Or throw it on over a sundress for a business appropriate vibe for fall. I think I'll call it the wonder jacket.

2. H&M Hat in Beige ($14.95). Clearly I am obsessed with beige items from H&M. But look at this hat...who wouldn't be obsessed with it?!

3. Styles for Less Tribal Challis Tank ($14.99). This tank could also go from "work to play" quite easily.  I love both the colors and the print.

4. Wizz Spirit Belted Plaid Pouch with Strap ($32.00). Plaid is a staple for the fall. I'm thinking in addition to my usual plaid shirts, a cute lil plaid bag like this one would be a good way to incorporate more of the trend into my wardrobe.

5. Old Navy Women's Cropped Military Jacket ($34.50). I've already got a military/olive green shirt that I wear constantly, but this jacket from Old Navy would be a solid additional upgrade. Me thinks Alexa Chung would approve of it as well?!

6. H&M Imitation Leather Shorts in Black ($24.95). These shorts are hot. And affordable. That's all you need to know.

7. F21 Color Block Crop Top ($14.80). Last time I checked, color blocking was still in style...and I still haven't tried that look yet. This top from Forever21 makes it easy and affordable to rock this trend.

8. UO Other Worlds Jewel Point Ring ($18.00). I'm obsessed with the earthy vibe this ring is giving off.

9. F21 Floral Tassel Scarf ($9.80). This scarf would add the perfect touch of color to the obvious beige wardrobe I plan on having.

10. Charlotte Russe T-Strap Wood Heel Clog ($35.50). The perfect blend of earthy meets height requirement for my shoes :)

2 comments:

Fitness By Alicia said...

Great picks! I love #1 and #5

Belle de Couture said...

Those clogs are awesome, and so cheap!! :)

xx
Jen
Http://belledecouture.com