I think October is my favorite month of the year. It's the time of year when football season is in full swing and the weather actually starts to turn—along with the leaves.
October says put away your shorts and tanks and pull out the boots, scarves and comfy sweaters. So I'm listening to Mother Nature and looking at several basics to get the fall season started off right, with a couple of flashy fun items to throw in the mix as well.
1. Old Navy Women's Long Sleeve Shirt Dress, $19.00.
2. Forever 21 Forever Cool Fauz Leather Jacket, $15.00.
3. Styles for Less Rib Knit Slouch Beanie in black, $6.99.
4. American Apparel Neon Nail Polish, $6.00.
5. H&M Studded Skirt, $34.95.6. American Eagle Women's Filly Crossbody, $19.99.
7. Mossimo Twisted Neck Snood Scarf in Ivory, $19.99.
8. H&M Knit Tights in Burgundy, $9.95.
9. Forever 21 Pearlescent Beaded Collar Necklace, $12.80.
10. Charlotte Russe Studded Knee-High Buckle Boot, $42.50.