You know you're lacking for creativity when you simply use the words on your shirt as the title of a blog post.
But truthfully, I love the saying on this shirt. I love silly puns and I love old school tanks like this one, so really it's the best of both worlds. And I also love that my friend Peach gave it to me for my birthday. Clearly she knows me well! She also gave me these awesome sunglasses, too. I don't rock them as well as she does, but I'm trying.
I don't think there's much else to say except that Laura and I shot this on our lunch break last Friday and it was entirely too much fun for me. I don't get to see her very often these days so it was awesome to catch up one-on-one and it was a blast having her have time to shoot me again.
Ok, on to the cheapskate outfit breakdown:
1. Tank top, gifted (thanks Peach!)
2. Jeans, Rugged Warehouse ($19.99)
3. Heels, Nine West outlet ($29.99)
4. Bag, Charlotte Russe ($9.99)
5. Sunnies, gifted (thanks again Peach!)
6. Earrings, gifted (thanks Joy!)
7. Tungsten ring, c/o Modern Design
8. Turquoise ring, gifted (thanks mom!)
9. Love ring, gifted (thank Em!)
10. Dainty ring, gifted/passed down
11. Thumb ring, Charlotte Russe ($2.99)
Total: Under $75.00
Photos: Laura Menconi