Friday, October 25, 2013
Mixing animal prints
So it's pretty subtle, but I promise I am mixing animal prints here. Scroll down. See, zebra print skirt and snake skin clutch. I'm wiiiillllddd.
For real though, I was pretty proud of this subtle creativity and risk I took. I think it works well. It's just enough to make you take a second look. Or at least I think so.
And I think I should also point out that it's obviously fall because yep, the bangs are back in town! It's good to have them back with the cooler weather, but they are taking quite the adjusting to this time around. I somehow forgot what it was like to have bangs in the past six months.
Ok, here's the cheapskate outfit breakdown:
1. Chambray shirt, thrifted ($4.99)
2. Zebra skirt, boutique back home pre-college (?? - old!)
3. Booties, Target ($24.99)
4. Hobo clutch, ATL market ($35.00)
5. Sunglasses, c/o Sunglass Warehouse
6. Necklace, Urban Outfitters ($4.99)
7. Vintage cocktail ring, gifted
8. Turquoise ring, gifted (thanks mom!)
9. Tungsten ring, c/o Modern Design
10. Dainty ring, gifted/passed down
Total: Under $75.00
Photos: Leslie Evans