Wednesday, April 13, 2011
What's in my piggy bank for April?
It's April, which means it's definitely starting to warm up down here in the south. So here's what I've got my eye on for the spring season. Brights colors, wedges and hats are a must.
1. dELiAs Abstract Print Ruffle Dress ($44.50). Not too bad of a price for a fun print with perfect colors to kickstart spring.
2. Forever21 Abstract Trim Floppy Hat ($12.80). I can't get enough of hats here lately. I am loving the color of this one and the perfect boho trim that adorns it.
3. Payless Pandora Wedge Sandal (26.99). I see these shoes making an appearance in a blog post soon! Seriously, these pretty little things would "go" with just about everything.
4. ASOS Boxy Flat Lock Clutch ($35.86). It's no secret that bright colored bags are the trend for spring. But what is a secret is finding one at a reasonable price. I searched high and low and finally found this hot yellow number to fit that additional budget requirement.
5. Forever21 Cherish Crepe Chiffon Dress ($24.80). And here would be the sixth cream dress I plan to add to my closet.
6. Pink Wayfarer Sunglasses ($10.00). I can think of no better way to add some color to your outfit than with these sweet pink sunnies!
7. Charlotte Russe Turquoise and Gold Bangle Set ($4.00). Turquoise is always "in" — in my opinion.
8. Payless Rockwell Woven Low Wedge Sandals ($22.99). These shoes have just the right amount of braiding detail that I am currently obsessed with and they look comfy enough to wear all day at a music festival.
9. Essie Nail Polish in "foot loose" ($8.00 at ULTA Beauty). I'm pretty sure the instant mood lift this color would provide is worth the $8 splurge on a bottle of nail polish.
10. lcd soundsystem self-titled album ($7.99 on amazon.com). I recently scored their London Sessions cd on a successful trip to the public library. It was such a fun album to blare with my windows rolled down that I think I need to go back and start at beginning with their first album. It just seems like it would make a good soundtrack to start the spring season.