Thursday, September 13, 2012
Sweetly awaiting the new season
In case you hadn't noticed by yesterday's piggy bank picks, I am sooooo ready for fall to get here.
Fall hasn't exactly arrived in the south yet, and who knows when it will, but what did arrive was my new item from Sugarlips. And since it was such a beautiful item and got me super pscyhed for fall fashion, I just couldn't wait to piece together an outfit with it.
Plus, the temps have fallen here just a bit, so I'm not really overshooting the new season by too much. Ok, so maybe the boots were overkill for September in Alabama, but can you really blame me?
1. Wendy Darling Blouse c/o Sugarlips
2. BCBG jumper dress, TJ Maxx ($29.99)
3. Guess boots, sale at Macy's ($54.53)
4. Knee socks, H&M ($5.99)
5. Leaf ring, gifted (thanks Em!)
6. Vintage cocktail ring, gifted
7. Earrings, gifted (thanks mom!)
8. Flower headband, Urban Outfitters ($9.50)
9. Aviator sunglasses, Rugged Wearhouse ($3.99)
Total: Under $150
Photos: Laura Menconi