1. Sugarlips Neonic Dreams Dress, $45.00. Cutout pieces have been all over the runways lately, so I'm loving this little dress from Sugarlips. It's the perfect way to take the runway to everyday, and for a bargain, too!
2. H&M Burgundy Skirt, $17.95. I think I
3. Necessary Clothing Matrix Leather Top in Green, $26.99. This top with its cut out leather pieces on the collar and sleeves reminded me of Jason Wu's amazing 2013 collection at Fashion Week...only it's a tiny sliver of the cost.
4. Urban Outfitters Total Eclipse Sunglasses, $14.00. Seriously, the coolest sunglasses ever. So high fashion, yet so low cost.
5. Hailey Jeans Co. Lace Up Wedge Bootie, $39.99. I can't get enough of the booties these days. (And by booties I mean those on your feet, not your behind!) I love the neutral color of these from Target. They will go with everything this fall.
6. H&M Pants in Gold, $34.95. Um, super fun gold pants for less than $40...need I explain more?
7. Zara Tote Bag with Pocket, $49.90. I know this is a little bit more expensive than the bags I usually pick, but this one is just so gorgeous and expensive looking. Plus, it's perfect in color and shape. Clearly I couldn't resist.
8. Ulta Salon Formula Nail Laquer in Moody Blues, $2.00. What a great shade of midnight blue for fall nails.
9. Charlotte Russe Dangling Triangle Stud Earrings, $6.00. I still love geometric shaped jewelry. These are fab and will make any outfit just tad bit more interesting.
10. Forever21 Wool Feathered Fedora, $17.80. I can't think of a better fall accessory than a wool hat..and this one comes with a feather! Swoon.