Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What's in my piggy bank for September?





1. Sugarlips Neonic Dreams Dress, $45.00. Cutout pieces have been all over the runways lately, so I'm loving this little dress from Sugarlips. It's the perfect way to take the runway to everyday, and for a bargain, too!

2. H&M Burgundy Skirt, $17.95. I think I could will live in this gorgeous shade of burgundy this fall and winter. And the shape of this skirt is perfectly professional and polished.

3. Necessary Clothing Matrix Leather Top in Green, $26.99. This top with its cut out leather pieces on the collar and sleeves reminded me of Jason Wu's amazing 2013 collection at Fashion Week...only it's a tiny sliver of the cost.

4. Urban Outfitters Total Eclipse Sunglasses, $14.00. Seriously, the coolest sunglasses ever. So high fashion, yet so low cost.

5. Hailey Jeans Co. Lace Up Wedge Bootie, $39.99. I can't get enough of the booties these days. (And by booties I mean those on your feet, not your behind!) I love the neutral color of these from Target. They will go with everything this fall.

6. H&M Pants in Gold, $34.95. Um, super fun gold pants for less than $40...need I explain more?

7. Zara Tote Bag with Pocket, $49.90. I know this is a little bit more expensive than the bags I usually pick, but this one is just so gorgeous and expensive looking. Plus, it's perfect in color and shape. Clearly I couldn't resist.

8. Ulta Salon Formula Nail Laquer in Moody Blues, $2.00. What a great shade of midnight blue for fall nails.

9. Charlotte Russe Dangling Triangle Stud Earrings, $6.00. I still love geometric shaped jewelry. These are fab and will make any outfit just tad bit more interesting.

10. Forever21 Wool Feathered Fedora, $17.80. I can't think of a better fall accessory than a wool hat..and this one comes with a feather! Swoon.


No comments: