Monday, September 24, 2012

What to wear: Interviews




Other than a first date, I think trying to determine what to wear for an interview might be the most nerve-wracking thing. I'm not old school, so I don't think a suit is the way to go. Well, unless you're interviewing for a conservative job at a law firm or something in politics or something along those lines.

Otherwise, I think as long as you keep it classy and stick with a polished look, you should be good to go. But remember that you not only want to look professional, but you also want to be memorable! So try to opt for a bright color dress. Or if you choose a neutral dress pair it with some funky shoes or bag or another interesting accessory. Just in case you need a visual, above are a few leading ladies that I think seem to have this look down just about right.


No comments: