Thursday, March 14, 2013

Buy this, not that: Mint green bag



So I have a confession to make. When I made my fashion picks for March, I really wanted to include the above mint green bag I found on ASOS. But I looked at the other items I had already gathered and realized I probably had already chosen enough mint green items recently. Clearly I have an obsession :)

But then I saw this article from Lucky magazine and they had chosen a Loeffler Randall bag almost identical to the original one I loved. Only the price tag has an additional digit on it. The similarity was so fantastic that I thought I should showcase these two items in a "buy this, not that" post. Don't get me wrong, if I could afford the other bag, I'd take it! But since I'm more of a "finding-a-steal" than "making-a-splurge" kind of girl, this ASOS bag is the pick for me.






Pin It!

No comments: