Thursday, March 21, 2013

My "go-to" concert outfit





I've noticed recently that I seem to develop a type of "uniform" for certain events. Or even day-to-day for that matter. It just helps the the time spent in front of the closet go a lot faster if you have a few "go-tos" handy.

So today I present you with my "go-to" outfit that I wear attending shows around town, particularly in the cooler months. Basically it consists of a dress, a button down to act as a jacket (I can remove this if it's warm inside) and comfy shoes for standing/dancing. Cowboy boots are a classic for me—they give a little bit of height, are cute and my feet don't hurt to stand in them for a couple of hours.

A tiny cross body bag is perfect for carrying a phone, gloss, ID, cash and your ticket, plus it's lightweight and won't annoy you. Add a couple pieces of jewelry and possibly even a fun boho braid somewhere in your hair and you're ready for a good time!

Here's the cheapskate outfit breakdown:

1. Strapless floral dress, TJ Maxx ($14.99)
2. Vintage chambray button down, thrifted ($4.99)
3. Cowboy boots, Kohl's ($32.99)
4. Cross body bag, thrifted ($3.00)
5. Sunglasses, Urban Outfitters ($10.00)
6. Heart locket necklace (had since I was child)
7. Star necklace, Etsy ($12.00)
8. Leaf ring, gifted (thanks Em!)
9. Circle ring, Brooklyn Flea ($5.00)

Total: Under $100.00










Pin It!

No comments: