Tuesday, March 12, 2013

What's in my piggy bank for March?






I truly can't believe it is pretty much the middle of March already. Life and time have been flying by, so I haven't been able to do a piggy bank pick in quite a while. But I'm happy to say that these posts are definitely back for a monthly appearance!

Since spring and Easter are literally just around the corner, I've currently got my mind on pretty pastels, fun floral prints, neutral accessories and the season's hottest shade of lipstick—orange. And it just wouldn't be right if I didn't include something green for St. Patty's Day, which just happens to be a pair of some pretty stunning earrings.

 1. Necessary Clothing Sea Days Dress, $44.99
2. Urban Outfitters Granger Readers, $14.00
3. Forever 21 Boatneck Striped Top, $9.80
4. ASOS New Look JP Boxy Across Body Bag, $16.94
5. My Jewely Box Green Onyx Teardrop Checkerboard Earrings, $49.99
6. Charlotte Russe Perforated Nubuck Loafer, $22.50
7. Styles For Less Cisono Colored Jeggings in Lilac, $19.99
8. Target Merona® Floral Print Scarf, $14.99
9. e.l.f. Essential Lipstick in Captivating, $1.00
10. My Jewelry Box Anchor Charm Pendant Necklace in Silver, $29.99





Pin It!







No comments: