Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Splurge on: Scarves
I love scarves. I mean, who doesn't, right?! I really should wear them more often. Especially right now, seeing as how they are the single best item to help you transition between seasons. Scarves can add a pop of spring time color without being too overwhelming and they provide warmth when you need them, but are also just as easily removed. Basically, scarves are the essential layering piece.
So here are a few that I've got my eye on.
1. Old Navy Floral Gauze Scarf, $14.94
2. Morgan Striped Scarf, $16.11
3. Forever 21 Neon Ganado Print Scarf, $8.80
4. Merona Yellow/Gray Polka Dot Scarf, $14.99
5. ModCloth Hint of Mix-tery Scarf, $21.99