Friday, November 22, 2013

Ideal vs. steal: (p)Leather leggings



I bought these faux leather leggings from ModCloth about three months ago and I was so incredibly nervous when I got them in the mail. What if they didn't fit me well? Or what if I just looked ridiculous in them?

Well, it turns out I shouldn't have been worried at all. They fit like a glove and I think they look pretty amazing on. And as it turns out, they are also incredibly versatile. Don't believe me? Just check out this article from WhoWhatWear on the many different ways to style (p)leather leggings. Reading it made me crazy excited that I was smart enough to buy a pair before the fall.

And while I would love it if I could afford a pair of real leather leggings like this Joseph pair, I'm more stoked on the price and fit from these at ModCloth. So go get your own pair of (p)leather leggings. You will be amazed at how often you'll be able to wear them and not look like you're trying to be Sherrie in the Rock of Ages.




1 comment:

Tori said...

I don't own either but love how they look!
-Tori
Fashion, Trends & More