Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What's in my piggy bank for November?



I feel like I really went outside my "norm" with my November picks. Not only would I typically pick more snuggly and cozy items for this month, I also have chosen a couple of pieces that aren't typically what I would consider my "style." (Maybe I even channeled Gwen Stefani?!)

Also, I think everything looks like it could almost be one outfit. But what can I say? I saw these super affordable (and cute!) plaid pants from Joe Fresh and they called to me for some reason. Then everything kind of followed from there. But I can definitely see how you could remix each piece several times throughout the winter, and possibly even into other seasons.

So while these picks are definitely more of a step out of my style comfort zone, I still think they are a step in the right direction.


1. Joe Fresh Skull Sweater, $39.00
2. Charlotte Russe Coiled Snake Rhinestone Ring, $6.00 
4. Joe Fresh Tartan Pant, $49.00
5. H&M Faux Fur Jacket, $59.95
6. Urban Outfitters Eva Embellished Head Wrap, $14.00
7. Corcra Handmade Red Fingerless Gloves, $20.72 
8. Necessary Clothing Cupid Arrow Pump, $39.99
9. Charlotte Russe Color Block Single Sole Heel, $32.50
10. Free People Dahlia Crossbody Bag, $38.00





No comments: