Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Buy this, not that: Floral Pants





In case you haven't noticed, floral prints have been hanging around for a little while and now they seem to be making a huge appearance on pants. I've been eyeing this trend and just haven't been able to make up my mind whether I prefer a large floral print on pants that are wide-legged and flowy or a tiny pattern on cropped skinny pants. So I decided why choose one when you can find two really great deals. Now while I do love some Anthropologie, I knew I could find something a little bit more in my price range.

Floral Pant One: Forever21 Rose Pattern Pants - $19.90
Foral Pant Two: Forever21 Satin Floral Wide Leg Pant - $29.80

Happy saving!





ps. Don't forget, there's still one week left to enter my giveaway!

No comments: