Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Product pick: Revlon Colorsilk




After reviewing photos from a recent shoot, I noticed that my hair color had finally started to fade. But right now, my schedule just does not allow time for me to make an appointment at Aveda for a Saturday. So I figured I'd just take matters into my own hands.

Based on the price point, I had used REVLON® COLORSILK™ before and liked the results, so I decided to give it another whirl. Only this time I chose a shade just a little bit darker. Again, I loved the color and probably because it met my expectations. Usually when you color your hair, you base your expectations on the photo of the girl on the box and it turns out to be a disaster, but so far Revlon is 2 for 2 with me! And it's the cheapest on the aisle at Wal-mart, coming in at only $3.14 compared to $6.00+ of the other brands.

Oh and did I mention it comes with a deep conditioner that leaves your hair feeling ah-mazing and smells fantastic? Yep, this product is a win-win-win for me. So if you're in the need for a fast hair color fix, I'd cast my vote for REVLON® COLORSILK™. It's definitely my new go-to.






ps. There's still a few more hours left to enter my giveaway! Hurry while you can!

No comments: