Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What's in my piggy bank for February?



1. Necessary Clothing Mercer 3 Way Blouse in Red, $29.99. Pockets are making a huge statement these days. The bright red shade of this shirt is definitely an added bonus.

2. ModCloth Couture Allure Coat, $86.99. Ok, so yes this is a little pricier than my usual picks, but this is actually a fantastic price for a beautiful architecturally designed coat.

3. New York Color Smooch Proof 16HR Lip Stain in Persistent Pink, $4.99. I've been looking for a lip color that will give me just a hint of baby doll pink lips. I think this just might be the shade I've been searching for.

4. Charlotte Russe Triple Zip Pebble Purse, $10.50. So adorable. Love the color, love the size, love the price, love everything.

5. F21 Speckled High-Rise Pants, $19.80. Tiny prints are still lingering and I think they are especially fetching on these pants from Forever 21.

6. e.l.f. Essential Nail Polish in Golden Goddess, $2.00. This unique nail polish might be the only shade  that I don't already own.

7. Charlotte Russe Strappy Caged Wedge Bootie in Nude, $42.50. You could wear these ridiculously versatile shoes now with tights or later in the spring and summer with dresses, skirts, shorts, pants— really just about anything.

8. F21 Wayfarer Sunglasses in Jade, $5.80. Bright sunglasses are all the rage right now. I particularly like this pair in a bright seafoamy green. And the price is right too, Bob.

9. Styles For Less Rope Border Oval Ring, $8.99. I love the earthy, organic look of this cocktail ring.

10. Necessary Clothing Hill Mullet Skirt in White, $26.99. I've been wanting a flowy skirt in this style for about a year or more now. So happy to see something in this trend that's beautiful and affordable.

No comments: