Friday, February 24, 2012

What to wear: First date




























































































Yep. It's the age old question. What do I wear on a first date? The older I get, I still don't seem to have a
quick answer for this. And of course it all depends on what the occasion is for said date and your own
personal style. So I looked to several of my favorite bloggers and pulled several outfit options for casual
"let's-grab-a-coffee" kind of date to a fancy "be-my-plus-one-to-a-charity-event" kind of date. And
hopefully I pulled ideas across the personal style spectrum, too. It's just always good to have a few ideas
in your back pocket, right?!

And gals, this is just the tip of the iceberg for inspiration. It was really hard to narrow the search down to
just a few looks. And yes, I couldn't decide which looks I liked the best on a couple of these ladies, so I
had to include two from their blog (when really I could include so much more!).

1. Elsie Larson from A Beautiful Mess
2. Caitlin from Waking Life
3. Kendi from Kendi Everyday
4. Tonya from The Mop Top
5. Emily Schuman from Cupcakes & Cashmere
6. Elizabeth from Delightfully Tacky
7. Emily Schuman from Cupcakes & Cashmere
8. Tonya from The Mop Top
9. Magda from MAGDArling

No comments: