Thursday, February 2, 2012

Splurge on: Cosmetics




It's about this time of year when I become extremely aware of how pale I've become without the opportunity to layout during the winter. Though honestly, there have been several days in the past few weeks that have been so warm I probably could've tried to go tanning. But I digress. Basically, during January and February, I start turning to make up to help me put a little bit more color on face in place of a tan. So here's what I'd like to splurge on soon. I chose everything from e.l.f. cosmetics for this post since they have only the best deals in makeup.

Oh and I should probably point out that I don't plan to wear all of this makeup at once! Just in case you were concerned.

1. e.l.f. Studio Matte Lip Color in Rich Red, $3.00
2. e.l.f Essential Custom Eyes in Navy, $1.00
3. e.l.f Essential Liquid Eyeliner in Copper, $1.00
4. e.l.f Essential Dramatic Lash Kit in Black, $1.00
5. e.l.f Eye Primer and Liner Sealer, $3.00
6. e.l.f Studio Blush in Peachy Keen, $3.00

No comments: